View Profile REDBULLADDICT64

All 120 Audio Reviews

5 w/ Responses

So you finally made a Riddim tune. Wait no sorry. A NOT Riddim tune. To be honest this is more of a Dubstep/Brostep tune. It would be briddim if it had a kick-clap snare but not Riddim. Riddim in general (in my opinion) is often repetitive and people don't put any creativity.
Classic Riddim collab scenario:
Riddim producer 1: hey man have you made a synth for our Riddim song?
Riddim producer 2: yep!
RP 1: Is it tolerable?
RP 2: only until after the first drop!
RP 1: Sounds good to me! Now just tune it up a couple of times throughout the song, change the speed of the synth throughout the song, and we've got ourselves a mediocre Riddim tune!
RP 2: this tune is not gonna be special or unique but good enough that generic Riddim labels will ask us to make a song for their comps!

This is clearly not that. Quite the contrary un fact. It's basically Heavy dubstep Dj nate style, and it's good.

Wubs are nice, and the consistency of drop styles throughout the song is much appreciated. Intro is cool too. Very evil, very sinister. I don't like the change to melodic dubstep in the second drop, that's only because I had adapted to the heaviness of the first one. Other than that it's great.
- R3D

Hey man I checked out The Yellow Album on Spotify. Pure fire. Keep it up.

I asked for this and i got it. thank you.

Quit runnin ur mouth, you betta bust it out.

Gud Stuuuf!

I don't remember who said that they had ten artists on their playlist, so i'm just gonna take out my spotify app. hol up....... alright go to... personal bangers.... sort byyyyy artist! sort by artist. ok ok.

- 12th Planet
- Cyazon
- David Broaders
- DESERT STAR
- Dirtyphonics
- Disciple (we don't play yo)
- Dodge & Fuski
- Dread MC
- Duumu
- Eliminate
- Ephixa
- Eptic
- F-777 (He don't make music no more but whatever he's still goated.)
- Feint
- Vindata
- Virtual Riot
- WRLD (No juice)
- Xilent

Its an eight hour playlist so that probably why.
This was a good interview. also check out these artists their gud.

Don't stop now man. You can do this. This is amazing.

Hello everyone, welcome to the new grounds podcast. I'm your host giigdlgxhhchdhcjvvjvhudtiacohcwohigeciecogxeigcsohvajviha lhahicaihkhaviha ihcablxaohhiaxxa

Apples.

Boop-bop-beep, boop-bop-beep-boobobee. Boop-bop-beep, boop-bop-beep, boobobee. Boobobeep, boobobeep, boobobeep, boobobeep, boobobeep, boobobeep boobobeep, boobobeep.

Bap-boop-bep, bap-boop-bep, baboobe. Bap-boop-bep, bap-boop-bep, baboobe. Baboobe, baboobe, baboobe, baboobe, baboobe, baboobe, baboobe, baboobe.

- Mom/Boyfriend, 2021.

This one was definitely one of my favorite ones. It just has a lot of humor. I luv it.

Popcorn