View Profile REDBULLADDICT64

"I'm gonna stalk her!" XD

Oh.

ITS SPOOKY MONTH!!!!!!

40 Game Reviews

gotta appreciate the classics.

cant find all the gems
Im missing one.

Dude.. That last one was SO HARD!

122 Audio Reviews

How was this not on the remixes album?

This is actually the best Your best nightmare remix I've ever heard. You might've missed a few parts but you got the important parts in there. Nothing screams "Hey big scary boss battle coming. (Btw ur des)",

Like this.

So you finally made a Riddim tune. Wait no sorry. A NOT Riddim tune. To be honest this is more of a Dubstep/Brostep tune. It would be briddim if it had a kick-clap snare but not Riddim. Riddim in general (in my opinion) is often repetitive and people don't put any creativity.
Classic Riddim collab scenario:
Riddim producer 1: hey man have you made a synth for our Riddim song?
Riddim producer 2: yep!
RP 1: Is it tolerable?
RP 2: only until after the first drop!
RP 1: Sounds good to me! Now just tune it up a couple of times throughout the song, change the speed of the synth throughout the song, and we've got ourselves a mediocre Riddim tune!
RP 2: this tune is not gonna be special or unique but good enough that generic Riddim labels will ask us to make a song for their comps!

This is clearly not that. Quite the contrary un fact. It's basically Heavy dubstep Dj nate style, and it's good.

Wubs are nice, and the consistency of drop styles throughout the song is much appreciated. Intro is cool too. Very evil, very sinister. I don't like the change to melodic dubstep in the second drop, that's only because I had adapted to the heaviness of the first one. Other than that it's great.
- R3D

21 Art Reviews

Still haven't played chapter 2 yet.
I'm on break, I won't be on my switch till December.
Edit: also, didn't this sucka rip out her heart in the first one? isn't she like eViL?

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

lowkey from the title I was expecting some undertale shite.

Popcorn